Ko Olina Golf Club
A challenging, 18-hole championship golf course on Hawaii’s beautiful island of Oahu.
Quick Course Guide:
Ko Olina Golf Club, one of Golf Digest’s “Top 75 Resort Courses in the U.S.” is a challenging 18-hole Oahu golf course built in 1990 by renowned course architect Ted Robinson. Typical of his designs, Ko Olina Golf Club features exceptional water features, multi-tiered greens, large landing areas, and a moderate length which makes it perfect for beginners and experts alike. Located on the sunny West Coast of Oahu, just a short drive from Honolulu and Waikiki, Ko Olina Golf Club is also home to the 2012 – 2016 LOTTE Championship presented by Hershey.
- Home of the 2017 LOTTE Championship Presented by Hershey.
- Golf Digest’s “Top 75 Resort Courses in the U.S.”
- The only Golf Channel Academy in the state of Hawaii.
- “Hawaii’s Best Golf Course” for 2015 – Star Advertiser
- ‘Best 100 Golf Shops’ in the U.S. – Association of Golf Merchandisers.
- “Best Golf Course in Hawaii 2014” – Hawaii Magazine
- “Play Golf America’s Top 100 Performers for 2015”
- Honolulu Advertiser “Best of the Best” award for the #1 golf course on Oahu.
Let Us Be Your Guide!
With the ocean breeze and beautiful landscapes, you’ll enjoy a day of golf with your own personal caddy who will walk you through each hole giving you strategical information for your best round of golf on this challenging course.